Monday, November 22, 2004

Hello

So, I'm finally doing this and I really don't know why. I think Sarah got me into it and it seems to be good for her.

Any case, it's Thanksgiving week 2004. I still have a job, I have a birthday next week, and there are things in the air... in more than one regard. There is a great deal of instability around me, and that's ok. I've been dealing with that for some time and it's something to which I'm growing accustomed. There is also a feeling in the air, but it's hard to tell what it is. It could be the feeling that I'm great and everybody wants me around and I'm much more needed than I think I am. Or it could be that I have outgrown my usefulness to the people around me. I dunno, but I suspect that the next few months will tell us.

So, welcome to my noggin.