Monday, June 23, 2008

Screw sexual harrassment... give me my whiskey

I know, I know. Say it with me: "There's nothing funny about sexual harassment." But still (pun intended), Jack-lovers should be aware that our once beloved former Master Distiller was forced out due to accusations of sexual harassment. I don't know if there is any truth to the accusation. I do know that commenter NGNG34 hits the nail on the head in the Nashville Tennessean when s/he writes:
"Bedford should also be sued for allowing Jack Daniel's to be watered down from the 86 proof it was watered down to [sic] in the 1980s to the 80 proof that is [sic] remains today."

1 comment:

Ludakit said...

So you're saying at a whiskey company, where people drink the whiskey to make sure it "tastes" right, a female got hit on? Seriously? At a company that makes whiskey?

Man thank God I don't get drunk and think women are better looking than the really are.

A travesty, it is.