Monday, January 26, 2009

The Worst Idea of All Time

I really thought I had heard it on at least ten occasions around Dwight and Christine. Turns out I was wrong. Here it is. "Disturbia" and "I'm Yours" are particularly kidtastic.

After your eyes have rolled back into their natural place, I'm sure you will ask yourself how I found that. And you should. When I am looking after Izzie during the day, there are several times when I need to leave Meghan's apartment. At some point I reasoned that she might be best entertained by kid's television shows. So Nickelodeon keeps her entertained while I am away. These young musicians greeted me on my way in this afternoon.

No really.

2 comments:

georgiagirl said...

Savannah prefers Animal Planet.

Moose-Tipping said...

I was about to suggest Animal Planet myself. Occasionally, at Disney Resorts, if you leave your stuffed animal in the room, you'll come back and your stuffed buddy will be sitting on the bed, remote in paw, watching "Animal Planet". Pretty hilarious.