Saturday, October 06, 2007

Well, hell...

In the course of my second beer this afternoon, I have been trying to compare my disappointment from today's game to a similar one of the past. I have tried West Virginia 05-06. I've tried Tennessee last year, Auburn '97 and Tech 2000. But I just can't make the comparison. I can't come up with a good reason why this happened.

I really hope there is some growing up going on out there today. I am getting tired of hoping that is true.

Time for another beer.

3 comments:

Corley said...

Had a feeling it was coming - especially after the way we let Ole Miss run all over us last week. Swiss Cheese defense doesn't cut it. Diversify the offensive playbook. Make a fu%king adjustment when something doesn't work. "Hallelujah....holy $hit....where's the Ty1eno1?"

Michael said...

So you're drinking beer now????

That guy said...

I miss Brian van Gorder.