Wednesday, April 23, 2008

But first, this is Today on NBC



You may remember this picture of me in front of a house in Washington, DC. I only bring you this to remind you of what color my jacket is when I'm working for the travel company.

Now... Imagine me wearing the same jacket, with a little more hair, and about thirty more pounds. You know you like it.

Now, imagine that person creeping around the set of the Today Show (bastard stepchild fourth hour only) yesterday trying to get on TV. If you can sit through the ad, then fast forward to the 2:26 mark and keep watching the right-hand side of your high definition screen. You should see what you imagine.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Hilarious! That's great. BTW, I have NO interest in trying the organic beer. My brew is organic enough... especially after I process it and return it to Mother Earth.

Mr. Oubre said...

That was like that scene in Three Men and a Baby with the ghost kid in the background.

Creepy. :)

Toon Dawg said...

Reminded me of the Unabomber.. :-O