Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm embarrassed by my virtual absence, but there isn't much I can do about it right now. On the home stretch of work for the season, and moving to Marietta on Thursday and Friday. But if you're looking for something to read, Groo reports a shocking potential move up to the east side for Georgia Football clientele.

If this turns out to be true, I will be tickled that I didn't donate my intended piddly $1000.00 per seat for tickets this year (I am not a season ticket holder). I will also be scared that Georgia Football is getting too expensive for me.

1 comment:

WT said...

don't worry man, all you have to do is make that same donation (per seat) for five years without getting anything in retun, and then you (might) have won the right to purchase tickets.

Thank goodness I got in when it only cost $200 per seat!