Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bender? I don't even...

Oh what to say…

• Not being in Athens this past Saturday felt more normal than ever, and still profoundly weird. You would think that would have gone away by now, and I am starting to wonder if it ever does. On the other hand, from some of the things I am hearing about the gameday experience, I am worried that I will be disappointed to the point of heartbreak when I do get there for UAB.

• I did however miss those of you with whom I normally would have shared a gameday. Badly.

• I went out quite a bit this weekend, and I broke my streak of good behavior in some areas (no I didn’t smoke). When I got back into the gym today, I was in total misery. Then it occurred to me that I was probably feeling the way I did when I wasn’t taking care of myself at all. I hate that I was that miserable for that long.

• I am very excited to seeing BlogPong and GeorgiaGirl this weekend. We have some pretty cool plans.

• I don’t think we learned much of anything from the game on Saturday. Just more questions.

3 comments:

Oob said...

Nah, I don't think it should or will go away. It just might be... different.

Chris said...

I see your bender and plan to raise you one this weekend!

Dave said...

Bender? You brought her...

I think Oob is right, fwiw.