Wednesday, September 13, 2006

[insert enthusiastic yet non-orgasmic exclamation here]

You know... less like "Oh!" and more like "Duuude."

On a whim, I wandered to the cereal aisle at my local Nashville Pub|ix. I knew they wouldn't, but I just needed to see.

They did.

GeorgiaWheaties
This is even better than Spiderman Dr. Pepper.

That this exists is cool enough. That it is the only type of Wheaties you can buy at a grocery store in the Western Provinces of Big Orange Country almost makes up for "I'm Ge0rgia." Almost.

For what it's worth, "I'm Ge0rgia" is the athletic equivalent of the dummmmmb idea in '93 for the band to dismiss by saying "UGA!" Ge0rgia Bulldog Wheaties, on the other hand, are superhappyfun.

Towel2
"I've got this great idea. Why don't we pitch it to the Franklin F%@kin' Mint." - Ben Folds

3 comments:

Chris said...

so did you buy them?

Brett said...

Not only yes, but hell yes. They're sitting on top of my fridge.

Brett said...

Oh, and sorry Sarah... I peeked around, saw that someone was looking, and took the picture anyway.