Friday, March 09, 2007

More 3x5's

Full Day 2 Pics, with a few well-chosen words...



That is a view down the side of the U-505, which was the first and only German submarine the U.S. captured intact during WWII. The story is awesome, and the tour of the inside of the craft is surreal.







Three shots from the Magnificent Mile, including the scenic Chicago River just after the rain began. The kids (and thus I) had lots of free time in the city today. If you've not done that here before, I must say it is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.



That would be me, putting on my hat at this establishment in attempt to change the karma of the Dawgs game this evening. Alas, it was in vain and I, in the process, looked like more of a fool than normal.

Yay.

PS - I am around a person or two who needs to take lessons from Mike Knight in not saying something when you don't really have anything to say.

PPS - Pokey? I propose we change the nickname of all notoriously single males to "Jackie."

No comments: