Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What I Learned Today (so far)

I learned that, where I live now, you can accidentally fall asleep at 2-something in the morning, wake up in a panic at 5:25am, make a 6:30am on-time flight out of town, and have your bag arrive in your destination city (after a connection, even!) as you do. I don't owe Continental an apology yet, but I am a little impressed.

I also learned that this gentleman is in Washington, DC, and that he has a tuxedo with him. I know this because he was on the second leg of my trip here. Who wants to touch me?

I mean, other than Big Oob. You freak.

2 comments:

Mr. Oubre said...

Been there.
Done that.
Cried in the corner later.

Mostly in disappointment.

Oob said...

excuse me while I gag.

Congrats on the mad airport dash! Sometimes things do turn out as they should in air travel, I guess.