Monday, September 19, 2005

Getaway day

It's been yet another great four days in the greater Athens area. I will do my best to update more later, but I think I am finally convinced that Athens indeed does exist when I am not here to witness it. I'm going in to hear the Wind Ens. for a couple of hours, probably followed by a trip downtown for some grub. Finally I will head to Gwinne++ for tonight's installment of the exhibition. Then I'll head through the soon-to-be chilly night air, up 75, out 24, back to the land of milk and honey.

Uh huh.

A little more motivated. A little more at peace with what is really true versus what I once made myself believe. A little more convinced not to create people in my head who aren't really there. A little calmer. And a little more ready to make enough to afford a place right here.

A quote for you:

We must picture Hell as a state where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C.S. Lewis

No comments: