Monday, September 12, 2005

Quotes from the first trip home.

Back in Nashville, somewhat scarred, but alive and well.

I will allow Blog This to give you the details, as I can only give you a “second-hand” account of some of the “rockin’” events of this weekend. So, I will be somewhat cryptic.

“You scared me.” – Trina
“I’ve got the perfect job for you.” – FDR
“How’s Nashville?” – about 80 people, every one of which is appreciated and hereby thanked for wanting to know.
“It sucks. It’s a blast.” – Me
“Aaaaaaaaaaah!” – Sarah S.
“All that’s left is 1%.” - Gunner
“O” – Ln
“and if you think about it, he was vicariously [copulating with] me.” – Me
“Ok then, she was.” – Me
“Hello, my name is L#$%h S&#$h, and I will be your event coordinator.” - L#$%h S&#$h
“Dude.” – Cyper+
“Man.” – T0m W@ll@ce
“You know me, I’m a tree-hugging yellow-bellied liberal.” – Tony
“Shrett!” – Farrieb
“If you want to hear G0d laugh, tell him y0ur plans.” – song currently on the radio by unnamed group, but cited frequently by many
“They should run the ‘Win-the-game Play.’” - Molly
“Sorry, Dude!” – Blog This

There is much more philosophy back there, but I think I will just relax tonight and remember how much fun this weekend was.

May the building in which you sleep be sturdy.

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

To tell you the truth as I was reading that part of my blog, I thought it would make a good country song lyric... guess I was right. :)
Yet another inspiration by Ginnie Poorbaugh!