Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Morning at Walker's

So I'm sitting at Walker's emailing some files off of my laptop this morning. For some reason, a bit of my coffee went down the wrong pipe. Coffee spewed at high velocity from my mouth onto what I was sure would be my computer keyboard. Fortunately, I hadn't taken as big of a sip as I thought I had. Thus, only a drop made the computer, none made the keyboard, and I live to fight another day. However, my pride is destroyed as the five other people who are here witnessed my body's rejection of the drink, and thus also heard the sound I made... think "pygmie fellates chainsaw" and you'll be pretty close to the sound.

By the way, I think the downtown Athens internet is slow as balls.

7 comments:

Gunner said...

...I haven't quite gotten the sound. was it the "teasing the spinning blade " type or "deep-throating the husqvarna" type?

That guy said...

Also, could you specify the pygmy? Are you talking Bambuti with a Stihl, or Bagyeli with an Echo?

Just trying to get it right, you know...

Oob said...

Nnnnnice. Very nice. Glad the computer survived... just hope the pygmy did too.

galarza said...

how slow ARE balls?

Moose-Tipping said...

Well Galarza... we ARE talking about Brett here... ;)

georgiagirl said...

Wow Phillip!!
Brett - are you connected to Walkers or the Downtown cloud? The Walkers connection is faster and more reliable than the cloud.

galarza said...

ok, im going to call the blog police soon....