Tuesday, June 06, 2006

How's this for bloggers?

In order not to be publicly humiliated... well, publicly humiliated by someone other than myself (namely the Blog Police or his Trusty Assistant). I am writing briefly today. I don't have much time to do so, however, as I have only managed to get away from my camp duties for four hours, and I certainly don't want to be cited by the Why the Hell Aren't You Writing My Show Police.... a citation that is much more expensive in real currency.

All is well. I'm busy, tired, and in Athens. Two photographs for you:

SA400003
This was me just moments ago in Die Walkers. I'm not sure if that's rage, fatigue, or a temporary lapse of what Gunner calls "coping skills."

SA400001
This is Gunner on Friday night, drinking some kind of soda that made him feel funny.

I'll write more as soon as Galarza complains again.

2 comments:

Oob said...

Two fine lookin' gentlemen right there...

Russell said...

Does anyone else think that Howie Mandel and Gunner kinda look alike?