Sunday, June 19, 2005

Poop

Alright, I am pooped... whupped... tarred. I will offer more details soon, but this was a mountain weekend. Long story short, me and a few buddies of mine head a few times every summer to the North Georgia mountains and stay with some dear friends who have a beautiful place in the mountains. On the second day of the trip, we tube down the Chattooga River for three or four hours and drink margaritas all the way down. It is always fun, and this time was no exception.

Tonight, however, my body is screaming at me to get to bed. So, for the first time I remember in months or years, I will be in bed before 11:30 Eastern (PM, that is... and yes, that probably needed to be clarified). So, I hope those of you who are Daddies and those of you who aren't whose Daddies are still around had a great Father's Day. My Dad and I did, along with a great weekend with great friends and experiences that are glued in my mental scrapbook.

L'Chaim, damnit!

2 comments:

Corley said...

Must be the lime derivative....whoa chattooga-rita. Rest well.

That guy said...

Well done on the Hebrew toast.