Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Due to a contractual obligation into which I entered by commenting on Molly's blog, I am hereby required to post the questions and answers of a recent, sort of survey/therapy session/self-validation exercise to which she was a party. The words below do not necessarily represent the views of Blogger, the University of Ge0rgia, or your's truly.

-------------------------------------------

Molly's Categories of Enlightenment

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in****
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.

Molly's Specific Response

Brett-
1. Random: Your baby picture on facebook cracks me up
2. Song/movie: Country music reminds me of you!
3. Jello: i bet you have an opinion on jello
4. Inside joke: asdfl;kj (word verification)... that still cracks me up
5. First/clearest memory: my first memory of you is great- "No no no, like this: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... That you love meeee..... Doobee doobee doowahhh, doo doo, dahhhhhhhh. DAT DAT." I remember being really amused.
6. Animal: A GEORGIA BULLDAWG. even though you seem to like those mah-zou-rah people.
7. ?: ARE YOU GOING TO CHINA!??!?! :)

---------------------------------------------

I hope that you are enlightened. You may be excused now.

1 comment:

Molly said...

COMMENT!

now please self-validate me.

oqfyn