Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mmmmmmk, Molly. Here you go.

Random: You are the first Molly I have ever known.
Song(s): 3x5 and Rocksteady
Jello: I'll bet you like the taste of green jello, but have a hard time getting over the color (afraid it will taste minty or of fiber)
Inside joke: Think professor's eating habits on studio trips
First Memory: Passing you as I walked from the back to the office while you were in Jazz Band your freshman year. Clearest: Your facial expression at the beginning of the "rescue" at Acrophobia.
Animal: An owl.
Wondered: (Oh, come on.) What you are thinking... like all of the time?

Enjoy, and use none of this against me.

2 comments:

Molly said...

lol. an owl... as in night-owl? or as in i have abnormally large eyes?


haha.

all will totally be used against you.

nipskmsh

Brett said...

Night owl and pretty wise. My what big eyes you have. All the better for me to... um... never mind, i've got nothing. wiypt - Like that song by Devo.