Friday, February 24, 2006

My schedule in Athens, for what it's worth

Yes, I should be in bed right now.

Here’s my schedule for my trip to the ATH as I know it.

Friday
God knows when - Wake up
Eh, let’s call it 8 pm - Arrive in Athens
Sometime after that - Trina or Steely Dan Cover Band Concert or both
God knows when - Bed

Saturday
Noonish - Coffee with Skip
Rest of day - Dunno

Sunday

Noonish - Lunch with the Oobs
2ish - Possible Basketball Game
Rest of Day - Dunno

Monday

10am - Meeting with Skip
Noonish - Travel to Snellville
2pm - Meeting at the ‘kwood
4pm - Return to Athens
After 6 - Dunno

Tuesday

Morning - Dunno
Noonish - Travel to Dacula
1:30pm - Meeting at the Starbucks near Dacula
3:30pm - Return to Athens
5pm - Recital
7pm - Dunno

Wednesday
8:30am - Travel to Cumming
10am - Coffee with Mom and Dad
Noonish - Travel to Nashville
5:30pm(C) - Due on the Row

That’s it. Call. I can promise that I will appreciate the company more than you will.

1 comment:

georgiagirl said...

Hello... AI discussion string, please?