Friday, June 30, 2006

Two things:

1. I am on dial-up... again... from my house.................... that's why............ you............. only get a............... little bit................. of this message at a...............................................
............................................................................... time. Cable.......... guy.......... in........... the...................... morn.'

2. Apparently tonight is Make-Out Night USA. I went out on the deck, and heard my new male and female upstairs neighbors giggling and sighing directly above me, and I'm pretty sure they weren't watching The Golden Girls (it would be different if there was some kind of view, but it's just a f*&king apartment complex.... yes, Brett - yes it is). The next time I went outside, I instead went out my front door, only to find a couple getting all fresh with each other in the parking lot, Bayside style.

It feels like Florida '96.

1 comment:

Oob said...

Time for water balloons, I think.