Sunday, April 08, 2007

Other Than Myself

Below is another result of my incredibly annoying habit of making lists of random things. Today's installment is a list of people who - at this very instant - I would choose to be if I could choose to be someone other than myself.

12. Kevin Spacey
11. Abe Lincoln
10. John Wayne
9. Joe Montana (sans butt cut)
8. Tom Brokaw
7. Cal Ripken, Jr.
6. The male nearest Teri Hatcher when she decides she's lonely
5. Colin Farrell
4. Jack Nicholson
3. David Letterman
2. Leonard Bernstein
1. Frank Sinatra

Comment with your own if you feel like it.

5 comments:

Chris said...

IT frightens me that 4 of these people are currently not alive.

galarza said...

omg...i was going to make the same exact comment.

Michael said...

I wanna be John Elway!!!!

Ludakit said...

1. Keifer Southerland
2. Justin Timberlake
3. Hugh Laurie
4. Dane Cook
5. George Clooney
6. Glenn Beck
7. Will Ferrel
8. Chris Martin
9. Mark Richt
10. John Cena (WWE Champ...just to have the belt for a day)

Brett said...

Do you mean the percussionist Chris Martin I went to high school with and never heard from again, the Chris Martin who is the lead singer of Coldplay and married to Gwyneth Paltrow, or the Chris Martin who is the Principal Trumpet of the CSO?