Thursday, October 19, 2006

Because I hate it when someone solicits my advice and then goes in a direction other than the one I recommended without explanation, the following are my verdict and some of the reasons why.

I'm going to Athens...

1. Because the end of Funkle is a bigger deal to me than might seem apparent for a number of reasons.
2. Because I have a meeting in Gainesville on Monday.
3. Because to change course and tell my mom I'm coming to Gatlinburg could put her in the position of doing a lot of work to accomodate me at the last minute.
4. Because I will see my folks in a couple of weeks due to an event that I will tell you about when I can.

Thanks for the advice. Go Dawgs.

3 comments:

That guy said...

Good call.

Chris said...

Ditto

Dave said...

Glad you were there!