Sunday, October 22, 2006

Random Weekend Thoughts

- It sounds to me, in the song "(I've Had) The Time of My Life", as though there are about nine lead vocalists at different points in the song.

- Pizza Hut needs to pick, say, three types of pizza and stick with them.

- I don't think the word "biopic" should be a word, and I really don't think it should be used in legitimate press (sic) articles. Also, I think it should be hyphenated, because it looks to me (and is thus interpreted to sound) like the word "bionic," which should be a word.

- Memo to the 2% of people at the Georgia game last Saturday who booed MoMass:

Please shut the hell up or quit coming to Georgia games. When you cheer the next time we win a championship, I'm going to vomit all over your trailer and your 1986 TransAm.

Thanks,

Brett

8 comments:

Mickey McCale said...

True dat. I didn't hear those fuckers booing when he caught the TD pass from Stafford in the 2nd. See you in St. Augustine?

Brett said...

I don't think you will. I would love to, but I haven't heard anything about the possibility of my being there (and I can't blame anyone for not bringing it up, to tell you the truth). I hope y'all have a great time, and that someone calls me from the Conch House Friday afternoon.

That guy said...

Never, under any circumstances, boo your team. That's just classless. (Unless, of course, they're doing something unrelated to football to embarrass the team -- like using their helmets as weapons during a brawl.)

Michael said...

I think Pizza Hut should stick to:

1) Meat Lover's

2) Pepperoni

3) Christmas Nutmeg (seasonal)

Adam said...

I agree with you on all points. Thank you for that last one.

Go Dawgs. How wierd is it going to be not being in St. Augustine.

Gators wear jean shorts.

Chris said...

Charles, I disagree. I'm from Philly. We boo all our teams. We boo Santa Claus. I don't boo Georgia, cause well, it's not the southern gentleman thing to do- and they're in college. Boo the pros, they're getting paid a lot to catch the ball and win. Maybe Mo Mass has a chemestry test on monday that he's worried about...

Ludakit said...

I'll be honest, the '86 Trans Am line was so good I was jealous I didn't think of it.

I almost ripped it off too. Good work sir.

That guy said...

Oh, I'm fine with booing the pros. If you're getting paid millions of dollars to catch a ball, catch the damn ball. But I like to think college players are still in it at least a little for the love of the game.

And for the record, I'm fine with booing Santa Clause too.