Sunday, November 26, 2006

11:45

I'll make this pretty short and marginally sweet. I'm in Marietta at my last stop before returning to Nashville tomorrow morning. My brain has been in overdrive since I arrived for Cub's birthday dinner on Monday, through my longest trip to my parents' house since I was a sophomore in college, and through the greatest morning in the history of Georgia football (i.e. Techfast 2006, which is pictured at left thanks to GeorgiaGirl). I will offer more detail later, but this trip was exactly what I have needed for quite some time. I'm re-energized, uncharacteristically optimistic, scared to death yet somehow feeling braver than normal, and actually rather thankful. Appropriate I guess.

Oh, yes... and I (as you are) am also victorious. I hate Tech.

2 comments:

Corley said...

Damn, that pic's sexy.

Chris said...

Now I am homesick...