Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Beer me, son.

I've been pretty well pre-occupied with the events in Athens over the last few days. I am sure that you are dying for more material from me, but I just don't have it.

So instead, I'll hold a caption contest. The winner gets a six-pack of Bud Light. Bear in mind, that this is my nephew, so attempt not to insult the uncle of the child in the photograph...

Oh, what the hell. Insult me. Beat me. Make me write bad checks.

But contribute damnit.

Alright... On your mark...










Get set....


















GO!

8 comments:

Ludakit said...

Here we go:

With a face that screams "I just shit myself," there was no doubt that this kid was a Miller Lite Referee for Halloween.

Chris said...

"Wow... Beer makes me gassy!

Woops... um... 'Mom!'"

Chris said...

"Mommy! Uncle Brett made me drink my age again. And he still doesn't believe that I'm not 11! Especially since he got me that fake ID and makes me get this for him at the store, but only gives me $4.25 when he knows it costs $5.75. Ma,where's the F*%^ing Jack? I need a drink."

Bean said...

"Mmmmm Beer" (hiccup)

Oob said...

"What are ya lookin' at? You never seen a beer-totin' toddler before? We ARE in Tennessee, you know."

Russell said...

Keep starin' at me like that and I'll shove this where the sun don't shine.

Dave said...

C'mon, why the Bud Light again?? You know this stuff makes my poops something awful.

Big E said...

I told that bitch, 'when I come home to or Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Neighborhood I want a full, cold six pack.' I work a hard day going potty, learning colors, and trying to feed myslelf- is a cold beer or 6 too much to ask? Women, can't live with them can't suckle their teets past age two without getting weird looks.