Friday, November 17, 2006

So I haven't mentioned this, because I thought would have gone away before now. It hasn't.

I have basically been laid up at home all week as the result of an exercise accident. The result is that I am awfully sore on the left side of my lower back, and somehow I am also hurting in my right heel. Think about it hard enough and you'll realize that the foot on which I would be relying is the one that is apparently bruised.

So, I'm a bit pathetic right now.

However, I did find this, and it amazes me in the dorkiest of ways.

Also, Rob won the caption contest with, "My uncle is a dick. What is this box for?" Congratulations to all of the players.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Oob said...

I too am dorkily amazed. Funny how they look *nothing* like you'd expect! ;)