Friday, January 12, 2007

Lame

For a week that started out with me sick and not sure if I would get anything done, it has turned out to be quite productive. In the spirit of not interfering with continuing productivity (and with apologies to Tony), I offer the following very carefully selected list of keywords from searches that resulted in hits on this site over the last few months. I generally only get 60-120 hits per day, and I'm generally pretty cautious about publishing terms which might result in the wrong person stumbling across my blog. So I don't have a huge list of odd terms like "Anal Bum Cover" (though I will now). In spite of that, some strange or not so strange searches have led people here. And I, in turn, drive them all to drink. Enjoy.

male desires
male thoughts
intense desires
ambivalence
"had my back" what does it mean
brad barnes, white fever
lyrics+bulldog bounce by shamrock
randymart
i'm picking up a thermos for you
ZZZZZZZZZZ sleep origin
goldschlager athens
athens "meat square"
Howie Mandel's coping skills
Hyatt chattavegas
"MAKE ME WRITE BAD CHECKS" lyrics
kenny l0ggins
"matt Tinnell"
intense gyms atlanta,ga
Brett Tuscaloosa
breast nicknames
Ron White comedian Missoula
interceive
brad warren
how much skoal to use how often

3 comments:

Adam said...

Google "Go Dawgs Tech Sucks" I used to be #1.

Brett said...

You are currently #3.

Anonymous said...

Tell me more about the gyms in Atlanta .