Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Quiz!

1. Who, today, repaired his dryer by himself?

2. Who would love to take credit for knowing how to fix it, but actually owes his dad big time for fixing it the first time?

3. Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?

4. Who gets to spend her birthday in Spain?

5. Who is driving to Alabama tonight for a couple of days at a conference?

Comment with your answers. The correct answers will be posted on Saturday. I predict only Knight will get all of the answers correct.

8 comments:

Mr. Oubre said...

1) Brett, dryer god
2) Brett, moocher of knowledge
3) Shaft, you god damn right.
4) I don't know but tradition has it you pull the ears of the one having the birthday for each year they are celebrating. That's what Wikipedia said.
5) Probably Brett, attender of conferences

Michael said...

1) Brett
2) Brett
3) Shaft
4) Janie Runaway
5) Brett, with my endorsement

Chris said...

1, 2, 4, 5, Jack Bauer (if so, it looks like I'm not missing much by not watching 24 yet)
3, shut yo mouth. (I'm just talking about Shaft)

Gunner said...

1 chris elliot, 2 chris elliot, 3 shaft - right on 4 some chick from ky 5 see 1 & 2.

Russell said...

ROFL!!!

I miss gunner

Brett said...

Gunner:

Speaking of "dick."

Big E said...

I'm not in the pool here but I do have two things.

1. They have conferences in AL? For what, sexing up your sister? Playing too loud and out of tune? Pyrotechnics and the modern marching band?

2. It's Who's the black... 'Shaft'... 'you damn right'. Research people, research.

E

Will said...

1. Brett, the dryer pimp
2. Brett, the sponge of knowledge
3. Shaft, You Damn Right
4. Chuck Norris
5. Brett (I'm not saying you need to be in your room with the door locked before night fall, but I've heard rumors)