Monday, July 25, 2005

Um, Untitled Blog Entry

I had a blast with good friends Trina, Cub, the Lamberts, and the Martaaaans this weekend. I am currently in a dormitory room in Clinton, SC with the 'kwood. Not the whole thing, hell, none of it actually. But I will be "with it" this morning at 7:30 for breakfast, and on to teach the Gershwin show over which my fingers and medulla oblongata (not "ooblongata"... that's something else entirely) have slaved for several months.

In case you are interested, you can go to br00kwoodband.com and watch the live feed from band camp. No link and poor spelling because I don't want the band pulling my blog. Type it.

A ton of thanks for all of the well-wishes you have sent. I really appreciate it, and it does make things much easier. I'm getting excited. More to come.

Side note: Incidentally, that just made me think about the old still shot they used to show as the old Tonight Show was going to commercial. I recall that it was the great technicolor curtain and something else along with the words, "More to come..." Anyone remember more details?

2 comments:

Oob said...

Now that's one I've never heard before...

Michael said...

I remember the Tonight Show panels. They had many different ones, usually cartoonish in nature. Each of them said simply "More To Come." Of course Doc (or Tommy) and the NBC Orchestra were playing "Lil' Darlin'" or something like that. Maybe therein lies the clue...