Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Idol Chatter 4/18

Do it. It'll make you feel good.

Obviously, Kelli was the weakest tonight. She could get a sympathy vote, but I don't think so... too many other people were too good. I don't think Katharine was as good as they made her out to be, but she was solid and hasn't gotten any less beautiful... seriously, she is stunning in a realistic way. I thought Chris earned points tonight too.

I still think Ace is the most talented person on the show, and I think he has consistently underperformed his own abilities since the show began. I also look at him and wonder if there is any brain activity going on back there. I always expect an errant camera to catch him drooling. Paris - not what they said she was, either. I want Elliot to do well because he is so freaking average, but he just doesn't have "it."

My bottom three: Kelli, Ace, Elliot. Kelli exits.

5 comments:

georgiagirl said...

I agree, Kelli goes home. Overall, tonight was good - even Kelli had redeeming qualities.
I don't know if I think Ace is the best. I really prefer Chris Daughtery - I think he and Katharine are the final 2!

Oob said...

Ditto to GG!

Is it just me or does Ace have a reaaaaaalllly big noggin?

Hair DOWN, I think.

georgiagirl said...

I agree, hair down. He is a beautiful man - I'm really okay with the fact that he sometimes appears brainless.

Matt T said...

I thought last night was boring, but I don't reallly enjoy that type of music (I'm not cultured I know)

That being said, Chris is still my favorite and Katharine is second, she is gorgeous.

I think Elliot or Ace is gone, I think Kellie is getting a lot of votes somehow, hasn't been in the bottom 3 yet

That guy said...

I think Kelli might pull a sympathy vote.

I also dislike Ace for the exact reason you mentioned...he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the tree...or candle on the menorah, if you will.

Chris did well, but I'd like to see him rock again.

I have a feeling Paris is going home, and I'm basing that on nothing other than a gut feeling. Based on performance, Kelli should be leaving. But like I said, sympathy votes.