Friday, August 26, 2005

I should have known

Warning: Portions of this post could be deemed flat-out inflammatory. So, please don't get pissed. Just enjoy. For the record, to make sure no one gets mad, I have insulted myself three or more times.

I don’t know if you knew this existed or not. At some point tonight, I decided to make tuna salad (you know what they say… when you get tuna shit, make tuna salad). It occurred to me at some point in the process that I had forgotten the best way to hard-boil an egg. This site popped up when I Googled "How to hard-boil an egg." Laugh now, and I will pee in your wheaties when I have a hit song on the radio and still no money to show for it. Then I will ask you for money.

Now… thinking I know the regular readers of my blog, I have hand-picked some timely articles from this site for you to peruse. Don’t thank me, I’m just trying to help.


Trina and Dave


ln


Gunner and Sarah S.

Chief

Brett

Princess Jen

Tony... or this one.

Russ

Brett again

Stacy

Mr. Band Director

Brett, yet again... oh, and don't forget this one.

Kit

Dwight

Brett again


EVERYONE!


I'm "sorry" if I left anyone "out." Leslie, I just couldn't do it... and they didn't have a category called "how to support your virgin friend who is well into his twenties." Will and Natalie, I'm not sure if y'all read regularly, and I don't have anything on you right now. There's still time.

Good weekends.

4 comments:

galarza said...

this may be the best post i've ever seen! thanks for the site and the advice.

Dave said...

DUDE... funniest post I have read on *any* blog in weeks. Hilarious!

Good to talk with you last night - sorry for late-night, drunken philosophical debate (although it did make me nostalgic in a way). I can't remember what I said and I was probably wrong anyway - peace.

Cheers!

Russell said...

HA!

Ludakit said...

Nice. Really fucking nice.

You've outdone yourself on this one Bawcum. The one about Big Oubre was especially funny.