Monday, August 22, 2005

Toddles

I pulled the entry on Todd's ad, then said, oh what the hell. I guess if I had done that ad, I would have expected it to be all over the world pretty soon. So, I just put it back up.

For the record here's a picture with Todd (sorta) in it, from 1995. You've all seen it before.

pumpkinbash
You can see Drum Major M@tt King looking straight ahead, but refusing to join in. Todd and Carrie C. are to his right... pretty much doing the same thing while I'm getting my ass kicked.

Some of you may remember the goofy "Thanks!" picture that sat in my office forever, with me, Candy, and Adam posing in concert and marching apparel. There was a fourth, Tin@ M0tley, but she lives in Mew Mexico. At any rate, Adam and I caught Candy, Bryant, and Grant in Mufreesboro this weekend, and recreated the pic ten years after the fact. That will be up soon, along with a scan of the original.

No comments: