Monday, August 01, 2005

I am not Purdue, but I am here...

and safe. The fridge and pantry are stocked and half of the 'splorer is unloaded. The rest I will do in daylight.

I'm pretty worn out tonight, so I won't offer a great deal of commentary tonight. However, here are three pics.

The first is from great old friend A. Kirkland. He was driving to a BOA Symposium and snapped this pic in rural Illinois. Apparently HDS has gotten into utilities and is still just as possessive and self-absorbed as when he was a band director.

DSCN0144

The last two are from my trip through Dacula today to meet my new nephew. Here is Ben. D in my arms. I was comfortable but I sure as hell don't look like it.

DSCF0388

The third is a tight shot of his little hands. It's a little hard to make out unless you know that this is Ben holding onto my index finger.

DSCF0389

More commentary and hijinx tomorrow. Good night, America!

4 comments:

Trey said...

TOOT, TOOT!

That guy said...

Is the first picture supposed to be a fat joke? Seems like it's begging for one.

The latter two are also appropriately adorable.

Oob said...

So cute. Congrats on being an uncle, squared.

Brett said...

Actually, cubed.