Monday, January 23, 2006

Bulleted List Post #17 (approximate)

• Today was probably the most productive day I've had in, uh, about three months... I'm going with three months.

• K0be Bryant scored 81 freaking points in a game tonight. For those of you not familiar with the game, that's the second-most by any player in NBA history. I'm no pro basketball fan, but damn. (Ed. - The He@dline News sports guy just quoted Eminem's "L0se Y0urself" when trying to be cute telling the story. The end of days is surely upon us.)

Million Dollar Baby... yep, total buzzkill.

• Congratulations to the folks at my former place of employment, who seem to have managed to get through another January Festival with few or no broken friendships or pregnant students.

• The bad news is, there was a bit of a tragedy over the weekend at the alma mater, in case you missed it. There's nothing else I can say.

• Heading to Georgia in a little over 36 hours, and I'm excited. I'm sure I'll post briefly tomorrow and will try to do so while I'm gone. In the meantime, if you have a few moments, I sure do miss reading what a lot of you have to say.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Here's my impression of the other team's coach: "Uh, who's got Kobe?"

Here's my impression of Kobe's teammates: "Hey man, I'm open. My family is here."


-with apologies to Adam Sandler

Chris said...

Your link on the word "over". I knew what it was before I clicked on it. I gotta get a hoby outside of reading your blog.