Monday, January 30, 2006

Hi

Sorry for the absence, but you were warned.

I have returned to see that I was an original taggee, and I look anti-social. I will complete the duties required of me by this distinction, then crash. I have to return to the real world tomorrow, in which I have tons of work to do and some of my oldest and dearest friends aren't right across the river at a bar.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Video Rental Customer Service Representative
3. Bill Collector
4. University Instructor/Band Director

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Austin Powers
2. Anchorman
3. Love Actually
4. Closer

Four places I've lived:
1. Mt. Juliet, TN
2. Snellville, GA
3. Athens, GA (this is what I currently reference as my hometown)
4. Nashville, TN

Four TV shows I love:
1. Saturday Night Live (when it doesn't suck)
2. West Wing
3. Sports Night
4. Family Guy

Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1. The OC
2. Six Feet Under
3. The Sopranos
4. Commander In Chief
5. The Amazing Race
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Lost
8. Gilmore Girls
9. Dancing With the Stars
10. The Tony Danza Show (not as true as I wish it were)

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Hawaii (three islands)
2. Bill and Pat's (N. Georgia Mountains)
3. California (from Napa all the way down to San Diego over two weeks)
4. Myrtle Beach (usually during Bike Week, much to my chagrin... too loud for "vacation")

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Dressing (like Turkey and Dressing, without the turkey)
2. Pizza (Dave, I heard someone on TV call it "za" the other day)
3. 3 Eggs scrambled well, with Sausage, 1/2 Orange, Milk, and Coffee with Vanilla Cream (these days, two of the three eggs are Egg Beaters)
4. Jack and Coke (preferably not with the afforementioned breakfast meal)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Everyone's blog
2. AJC
3. Ge0rgiad0gs
4. ABH

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Athens
2. Bed
3. Maui
4. 16th Avenue

Four bloggers I am tagging :
No one... thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Yeah, I know... you and I have talked about this, and I know you like it. I j.... I ju..... I just can't do it.