Thursday, January 05, 2006

Gunner does Nashville

The Gunner came by yesterday evening. We watched the R0se Bowl, which I thought was one of several classic bowl games this year. Sorry things didn't turn out the way you had hoped, Galarza.

Today, we headed out to look at some martial arts schools (hopefully you know that Gunner is quite the expert in this particular field, and he was really doing me a favor by walking me through the process of choosing the right place). Then I introduced him to Whitt's Barbecue, which many of my recent guests will tell you is the best thing that ever happened... like ever.

We headed back here and watched Crash which I thought was amazing. Highly recommend it, but be in a thinky mood before you watch it. He's off to see his Pop now.

4 comments:

Michael said...

So are you starting martial arts classes?

Brett said...

I am pretty serious about it. I'm going to look a little more, and hopefully start by the end of the month.

That guy said...

Crash blew my mind. Slow start, excellent finish.

Special K said...

The Whitt's BBQ site was just mean to put up there. I will think of that as I enjoy by Healthy Choice pizza for lunch.

Oh yeah...
gtduerkq