Sunday, January 15, 2006

Four things:

1. After the events of tonight, I think Peyton Manning finally gets his ring.

2. I'm no expert, but I thought tonight's performance by Scarlett Johannsen was one of the best on SNL in some time... she may not have all of the personality of some hosts, but she was one of the the best pure actors for my money. It also doesn't hurt that she's drop-dead georgeous and looks, um, healthy.

3. This is scary. I understand the need for it, but it still scares the shit out of me.

5 comments:

galarza said...

oh, that sounds like 'eternal sunshine...mind'. scary. every experience, bad or good, happens for a reason to make us who we are. that pill could really be mis-used.

and yes, peyton deserves his ring.

Ginnie said...

hhmm... yeah, not sure how i feel about the pill...

btw... i thought there were four things... Man, you haven't been in Nashville for a year yet and already your education is going downhill!! JK!

Special K said...

As I said the other day... There are three kinds of people in this world- those who can count and those who cannot.

Michael said...

I just assumed that Brett took that pill, thus erasing #4 from his memory.

Adam said...

That submarine skit and the Super Sweet Sixteen ones were quite hilarious. Thanks for the comment.