Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ch... ch... changes. Time to change the oil.

1. I thought I would try linking to a song of mine. So if you haven't heard the song whose name rhymes with "Schmaltzing with Farrah" then here you go. Enjoy. I would love to link more tunes, but registering copyrights costs money, so it will be a while.

2. You will notice to your right (you guessed it... my left), I have changed the format of my links. Rather than letting you sift through the never updated and the oft updated blogs, I have recommended an interval for your perusal based on the consistency of the blogger's posting habits. If you feel you have been unfairly categorized, I will hear your appeal (with my back turned and my nose in the air, but I will hear it). Email me.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Love the song!

Oob said...

Still gives me chills.

Ginnie said...

Song is amazing!!

Brett said...

Chris: Thank you.
Oob: Good. Thank you.
Ginnie: Thank you.

Moose-Tipping said...

Hm. My pop-up blocker is being dumb. Any chance you can email it to me?

pwalters1982@gmail.com

Chris said...

Not to reply to a comment on someone else's blog, but if you are having issues with a pop-up blocker, just hold down the control (ctrl) key when you click the link. It temporarily (sp?) disables the blocker.

Moose-Tipping said...

So now here's the question: Was this inspired by S***-hot Oob? Or just some Sarah person? (I probably should already know the back story, but since I didn't even know this song existed until today... gimme some credit.)

Moose-Tipping said...

Just for the record, "Schmaltzing with Farrah" would be a pretty hilarious parody on the song.

Now would that be Farrah Fawcett? ;)

Brett said...

Philip, I have just realized that I replied to you and not to the blog. I borrowed Sarah S.'s name for the song, but I wouldn't say that she was the subject.