Wednesday, July 26, 2006

"Sometimes you've gotta throw your hands into the aiiiiirrrrrrrr......."



The first five-expletiving-million times I saw/heard this, I was quite certain that it was a sign of the Apocalypse. It was just too weird, too repetitive... just kinda had that "Yup, must be the End of Days" sorta feeling. When I thought things were going well with Bowling Green, it further alarmed me that we were in for it. Once she called things off and I realized that this apparently wasn't real, I realized that the world wasn't ending after all.

So don't worry about this Lebanon-Israeli conflict, at least in terms of the likelihood of its leading to the destruction of Earth. Everything seems normal.

But if the commercial intrigues you, you can read some commentary about it here.

2 comments:

Oob said...

I don't get it. How do you use it again?

That guy said...

There's a similar commercial for Freedom Hemorrhoid Cream. Though they don't explain how to use that one.