Sunday, July 16, 2006

I have thirty things on my mind, and unfortunately I don't have the time tonight to sit, think, and write with any degree of eloquence. So I will just put a bug in your collective ear (a phrase which reminds me of that weird earwig thing in one of the Star Trek films.... uggghhh) and write in more detail later.

- I spent a good chunk of the weekend in Atlanta and Athens to say bye to Gunner and to attend a wedding. There were many moments of pure bliss and at least one moment of pure stupidity. That moment was totally my fault, and I'm so embarassed by it that I won't even put it in the blog. Those who know know, but we haven't discussed it.

- Apparently I now like Gin and Tonic.

- Remember like two weeks ago when I said that I was almost finished working? Not so. I'm behind.

- I moved to Nashville one year ago today. I have much more to say about this, but it will simply have to wait. Oddly, I play my first show in Nashville since I moved on Monday night... on my 366th day in town.

9 comments:

Ludakit said...

Good luck buddy. I don't have to pump you up because you know how good you are...and that's a good thing.

Great seeing you again. And just think, we'll hang out in two and a half weeks...in Vegas.

Brett said...

I wish.

Chris said...

UR coming to Vegas?!? Call me when you land and I will pick you up at the airport!

Brett said...

I am not coming to Vegas... well, probably not. I think we're exercising a little wishful thinking over here. I know I am.

Moose-Tipping said...

Good luck dude. You won't need it, but take it anyway. :)

On a sidenote, I've been playing that song for anybody who'll listen up here, so you've got quite the Alaska fan club growing up here. Reactions range from... well, they don't really range. Everybody pretty much says it's sure to be a hit and they're surprised you're not on a record label yet. Just for what it's worth.

Dave said...

Good to see you over the weekend - have a great show tonight.

Oob said...

{HUG} Be you.

galarza said...

yes gin & tonic - the step up from zima.

Chris said...

Hey! Back off on the Zima galarza. And don't you judge me!

(Put a little razmataz in it for that extra flavor)