Thursday, July 20, 2006

She didn't remember him

Two things:

1. As promised, the best interpretation of the second song from my post of two days ago is in the title of this entry. The answer to the first was "You're never going to tamper with me." The answer to the second was that she did not remember her husband. When he was wheeled into her room, she thought she was meeting the love of her life for the first time. Agree? Disagree?

It's nice to think that things like that might actually happen. I don't think they do, but it's nice to think they do.

2. I'm well into drill hell. I am bad enough at this part of the gig and hate it badly enough that I will not write again after this year if I don't have to.

6 comments:

That guy said...

I read it more that she only remembered him, because he came home late that one time and she said the same thing. But your way is much cooler.

Brett said...

What you said is the exact way I thought of it until Tuesday.

Chris said...

I am with Charles on what I was thinking. Your way makes it much more meaningful.

WT said...

Gotta call B.S. on that one, but WTF do I know? ;-)

galarza said...

i thought the same thing as charles...that she remembered nothing except him

Whitney said...

The very first time I heard the song, though, I thought she had died before her, then he died, and she was there waiting for him. Then I heard it again and realized that wasn't it at all.

I have to say, though, that I agree with Charles on this one.