Monday, March 13, 2006

Numbers over Brentwood

It’s evident before I begin this entry that it is going nowhere. So, those of you looking for substance should just go ahead and go to the Onion or something.

1. I’m feeling restless. This is never good, and has gotten me into more trouble than I can count, er, name, er whatever.

3. Here are some things I love:

French fries
Jack Daniel’s and Dr. Pepper
Great songs that I didn’t love the first time I heard them
Birkenstocks that aren’t worn out
Baseball
Sprrrrrrrring
The clothes that Ln helped me buy
Air conditioning that works

5. Here are some things that piss me off:

Chins
Interrupted naps
Check-raises
Traffic
Raspberry
Even numbers
Air conditioning that doesn’t work
I-24 west after the mountain
The name “Elvis” (excluding Presley and Costello, but not excluding Grbac)
The words “nonchalant” and “sacrifice” (the latter especially in a metal tune)
The following alternate spellings of names:
Natalee
Jayson
Stacie
Kristopher
Mychal
Rachael
Lara
Bret
Kristyn
Tre
Brion
(Note: I am borderline on “Erik” but I am going to go with it for now, just for the Big E)

2 comments:

Michael said...

Matthu, Marc, Luc, Jon...
These books of the Bible are
sure to piss Brett off.

galarza said...

you know, i dont care for even numbers either. i do everthing in prime numbers. 2 is a prime number but its the only even one.