Sunday, March 05, 2006

Vintage Nothing

This will, yet again, be somewhat random. So, why not… here are some bullets for you.

• The trip to the ‘loosa was fine, in spite of my waking up late. There’s something new. For the record, the old silly joke was:

Q: “What do you get when you cross Tuscaloosa with Tallapoosa?
A: “Loosa Poosa.”

Whatever.

• Oh. On my night there, I did walk over to the nearby Hooter’s and have a few wings. At some point, the waitresses began throwing Twizzlers at each other, which was just charming. Apparently, some poor frat guy got the worst of it.
Hooter'sMishap

• Here’s another picture I found while cleaning out the images on my phone. This was from the WVU sideline at pregame before the Sugar Bowl. Please note that, if this gentleman’s shorts did have pockets, his pocket was not where his hand was. And it presumably isn't over his heart, where I am told it is supposed to be.
SugahBooty

• I am very very excited about Gunner’s Haiku Contest 2006, and have already begun preparing.

• I will be performing a fairly quick drive-by the ATL next Wed. and Thurs. in spite of my better judgment.

• Fashion expert females: To save money, I am considering buying new clothes only at vintage clothing stores, as this is where I have found all of my favorite clothes ever. Is this a good idea, and if so, who’s going with me.

Damn, I sound like a woman who has to pee.

3 comments:

georgiagirl said...

I'll go. How much money do I have to work with? And you have to supplement vintage with solid new pieces. We can do this.

Brett said...

$400?

georgiagirl said...

Oh my god we're golden. Let's shop baby!