Sunday, March 12, 2006

oh... and here's news about the Dick See Chix

Lots of questions are in the air about how the new album will be marketed, distributed, etc (It's due out in May). In spite of some early indications that it would be a rock album, an interesting thing happened the other day (password required, but it won't hurt you... you can even listen to a clip of the first single). I personally want them back. I think they're good for business, though there is more to the story, which I ain't talking about.

2 comments:

Oob said...

A "New Jersey research company"? For country music?

Then why the hell can't I find ONE country station in the bazillion radio stations up here?

I prefer to reserve judgement on the upcoming single until I've heard it. Let the music do the talking.

TronG said...

I will be driving back to IN at the last possible minute. I will be coming back for good in May though and will be making various trips b/w here and there...so we have to have another lunch date!
-Traci