Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If only I had arrows rather than bullets

• Today was another of those super-productive days. I need many more of these very quickly.

• I took quite a bit of time off from the gym after the holidays, and only today really got back in with any sort of enthusiasm. I'm glad I did.

Looks like Studi0 60 isn't going to make it. I'm pretty sure everyone's seen that coming. It became obvious the day it got really good.

• I have somehow still managed not to move to the new blogger. Now that I've said that, they are sure to hunt me down.

• My travel locations for the spring are pretty well set: Orlando (personal), NYC twice, Chicago twice, DC once, and Charlotte once.

• I probably shouldn't even put this here, but I am anyway. Bowling Green wrote tonight, and she's getting married. Though the feeling is unjustified, I am more than a little freaked out by that.

• Somehow, I have gotten really good at maintaining an extra thing of deodorant at the house since I moved to Nashville. I was never good at that before. I would have to fly by Kroger on the way to the band room once every few months before. I realize that is disgusting.

I am not going to be my normal asshat self about Valentine's Day just because it doesn't seem to apply. I hope those of you who are celebrating it have a great time, and I hope the rest of you didn't pay too much for your handle or your mixer.

3 comments:

Adam said...

No more Studio 60 makes me sad, but I guess it's good to get my Monday nights back.

Chris said...

So I guess Vegas is on the travel destinations for Summer?

Bean said...

I've somehow managed not to move to the new blogger too and I'm wondering if it's b/c I don't have a google account. Do you have a google account?

Either way, it's our little secret...sshhh