Saturday, February 17, 2007

It snowed here this morning for the third time in a week, but it just barely accumulated. Nothing pisses me off more. It either needs to snow or not snow, but not sorta snow. I am glad I am not in the northeast right now, but still. I guess I have to write a letter.

For a number of reasons and none that is terribly specific, this has been a really good week. I'll see if I can't repeat the feat. The Homines Sapientes of Memphis are in town, and will be joining me for numerous activities this afternoon and evening. I'm sure that I either will or will not have details.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Plenty of snow up here. Right now there is a 36 inch icicle hanging from my gutter. I'm excited to see if it will reach the ground by the end of the day.

Oob said...

You say that now... but our Valentine's Day snow won't go away. "It" hasn't been above freezing in weeks! Crunchy, dirty snow is not pretty.

Congrats on the great week and have fun with the Memphians!