Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It was a big weekend here in the Music City. Will and Natalie came by Saturday evening for a drink and a few laughs. Besides the good company, we got to take my Civic through the snow to the local Papa J0hn's. I also got to bounce a few tunes off of them, which is always very helpful. They also brought whiskey.

I spoke with Gunner on Sunday evening, and I can confirm that he is alive. He says hello and promises to blog soon. There has apparently been some weather up there or something, but I wasn't really listening when he was talking about that. Anyway, here is a picture that he sent and didn't give me permission to share. I don't see what the big deal is.

Snow

Also... Gunner. Russ just realized that you have his DVD's of Sp0rts Night. And since Studi0 60 is about to be cancelled, he will be needing those for his S0rkin fix before too long.

Does anyone else need me to tell Gunner something?

2 comments:

Mr. Oubre said...

Can you ask him for Delta Burke's autograph for me? Or a snippit of fat?

Gunner said...

One vial of lipo-sucked Delta juice on it's way.