Sunday, February 25, 2007

The things you think are useless I can't understand

On one of my trips to Nashville in the spring prior to my moving here, I happened to catch a few minutes of "Jimmy Kimmel Live." I saw a segment on the show that had me laughing to the point of mild abdominal pain, and I didn't get to see it again until I moved.

In spite of my newfound disdain for most of television, I will go to great pains to see this segment which appears every Friday night on the show. Most of you in the Atlanta television market (which is, eh, about 65% of you) have never had the chance to see it. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is an extended example of "This Week in Unnecessary Censorship." It's one of the only things that can still make me laugh out loud. The indecency is only implied, so it might be safe for work depending on where/if you work. It would be safe for Javier.



You can see more of it here or here. And of course, it's on many ABC stations; just not the one in Atlanta.

3 comments:

Chris said...

If you find the whole cookie monster clip somewhere- it's hilarious.

So, I thought Jimmy was off the air. It's on everywhere but here?

BLEEP!!!!

Chris said...

Big fan of this segment for a long time.

That guy said...

Oh. My. God. I had never seen or even heard of that before, and my life was unfulfilled because of it. That is brilliant.