Friday, April 08, 2005

Barnes

Blogger sucks. I attempted to post this yesterday and it didn't take. I am writing from Nashville ("The City By the Bay") at a songwriter's event. See if you can hear a twang in my writing from there.

So my good friend Brad comes by the house Thursday night. We usually philososophize like Gunner and me, or Trina and me. The more philosphocalistic we got, the more I kept referring to people's blogs. He finally broke down and said, "Show me." This is a pretty big deal considering that his best friend is his dog Chubs, he generally opposes crowds of over three, or anything resembling a new idea.

So Brad has now decided to join the rest of us, and his first blog, along with pictures of him and Chubs can be viewed here. Go see what he has to say - it's certain to piss you off... if not now, then in the very near future.

1 comment:

Molly said...

G-Day with no Brett :( Sad day.