Friday, January 07, 2005

Buh, buh, buh!!!! uh!

There is a very specific category (I wonder if the Brits say "ca-TEG-or-ee") of human beings who have this need to include not only effect, but also cause in EVURRY LITTUL THING THEY TELL ME. I call these people "suckthelifeoutofmes." Me, I just have to talk and get things off my chest and bore you with the mundane details of my life, but these people do that, then tell me why.

So, if we're ever speaking and you tell me a fact, I will probably pretty well be engaged in our conversation. If you so much as say the word "because" without my asking "why," I apologize for the inevitable wincing you will see in my face. It's nothing personal... well it is, but I don't mean for it to be. Forgive me in advance, and try to consolidate.

No comments: