Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sup

Sorry me no bloggy this week. Up late doing shtuff nightly. Here's a recap for those who wish to keep up with my life. Oh, and for those people, would you fill me in on what I'm up to when you get a chance? Thanks.

Monday I recorded quite a bit. For those who don't know, I've been unable to record since mid-September. It was nice to get back to it, and I'm excited about the new material, though there's a problem or two in the lift.

Tuesday, I worked like a dawg. Then Dad came to town and I took him to the Blue Collar TV taping. I think he really liked it. He seems to be in good spirits.

Wednesday, I busted hump on several things trying to get ready to not be available for the rest of the week. Then I went to celebrate Carter's birthday in Dacula. He's four. I bought him a baseball glove. He no likey. Then I came home to hang with my neighbor. She took me downtown. It was quite fun. Then she gave me the last part of my Christmas present, which is probably the coolest gift I have ever gotten (exception: the time Trey, Leigh, Tim, Rusty, and Ellen cleaned my house while I was gone to Midwest and the now infamous Colorado trip). You can see it if you come by.

Thursday. Headache, and basketball. I kicked a band member out of rehearsal for the first time in years. I was bummed. The bball band was in rare form, which means they were completely normal.

Friday (today). Did a concert band camp in Sandy Springs with a killer band. Got to conduct lots of lit I have always wanted to conduct. Great time, great pay. It did take me over 2.5 hours to get there from Athens though. Not cool.

Now here I am, completely exhausted. So there.

No comments: